• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Why Filmmakers are Always So F*ckin' Broke & What They Can Do to Change It!

FUCKIN-BROKE.jpg

I hope I got your attention with that title. I’m truly PISSED OFF guys and am tired of seeing my fellow indie filmmakers and artists struggle to make a living doing what they love. I decided to put together a list of 7 steps that every indie filmmaker needs to do in order to thrive in the film business and make a sustainable living doing so.

This is a RAW and NO BS article and podcast. It might not be easy to listen to but it's real, raw and comes from a good place.

PLEASE NOTE: If you were to ever listen to a podcast of mine, this is the one. I’ll be laying out the steps in the article but I go MUCH DEEPER into each one on the podcast.

Let me know your thought: https://www.indiefilmhustle.com/broke-filmmakers/

I think the same as Casting couch. Its annoying when you are making deal like for 4 month work and they say sorry that we didn't pic you up and then some one else tells you that there came some one to do it for free. I have been now working now all most 6 years after graduating and I have seen so many people who are professional and have been in industry so many years and still do work practices and other way to work free. I have seen that some of the producers have started to budgeting with those free workers. Its crazy. Like if there is 2 company's other one use free workers and do it half price its very nice to even try. If you are not doing some thing very special or it is so much late that they have to take your offer.

Back