• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Children's Adventure Trailer!

Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well. I wanted to get some comments on a trailer I am making for the children's adventure script I wrote.

http://vimeo.com/11041134

The main purpose of the trailer is to interest a Producer/Investor. Do you think it generates that?

It is more of a detailed animatic at this stage. The animation of characters and the final lighting ( &rendering) is still to be done. I was looking to get some feedback before I do them as it eats up a lot of time.

Needless to say it is a bit dark. The music of-course is NOT final.

All comments are welcome.

31978936.jpg

crocol.jpg

anand.jpg

Regards
Tarun

Last edited:
Fuck funding. What do you need a producer for? Just bunker down, and make the movie. I can't watch the trailer -- the link tells me it's a private video. But I checked out your website. Your animation is good. You should just make a movie, and use it as a resume to try and get hired on at a major animation studio.

Best of luck.

ya man, you dont need a producer. M dot Strange made a feature animated film in his bedroom for less than 20.000 no help at all exept voice acting and half the soundtrack. Check him out on youtube to see how he got an audience, I'm certain you can do the same

I thought the deal with animation was it took so damn long to do it you just had to get a bit of cash????

Private Vid x 3

lol @ this Youtube comment on M dot Strange's film:

While I appreciate the skill and talent involved in producing something like this, I still can't decide if this is pure genius or the worst piece shit I have ever seen.

Last edited:
"This is a private video
Do you have permission to watch this video? If you do please first log in to Vimeo to watch this video."

Back