announcement Jetrefilm - Member of the Month - March 2009

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Jetrefilm is the Member of the Month for March.

At the start of every month, a member will be chosen as the Member of the Month based on the previous month's behavior. They will receive a free 1-year Premiere membership, or if Premiere level already, an additional year will be added.

Members are chosen by the quality, not quantity, of their posts. There are other factors as well. You don't have to know a lot about filmmaking, being polite, and a productive member of the community is what we look for as well.

Whereas my rule will be asymptotically benevolent, there will be the requisite ocassional and random executions to maintain law and order in my new empire.

Obviously, upon my coronation there will be a permanent revoking of all civil liberties including freedom of speech, the press, right to assembly and religious freedom -- you know, the usual persecutions.

I am so passing an executive order deleting the last 13 letters of the alphabet. I am also adding an extra day to the week (name pending). The new currency of the realm will the "jetari" ($1j = $345,333 USD) and will appear as a poker chip, only hand-carved out of bamboo stalks.

LOL

Otherwise, my many thanks to Indietalk for this nomination.

I will try to live up to its expectations.

Thanks, guys.

David

yay you... see me breaking the rules already and using letters from the last half of the alphabet... how does a ROT13 cipher work now?

A few months later

I have recovered.

How is everyone on Indietalk? Need to catch up on all the film news!

David Jetre

Back