• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

You're a Filmmaker? Where are your films?

Hey guys!

Check out the latest Film Tips post on my website. I know a lot of excuses us Filmmakers make on why we can't make movies, so I try to help out!

Agree? Disagree? Let me know your thoughts.

Just read what you wrote... I am not one of those film makers that make excuses! I film when I want to... I am not great at writing scripts so that is the only thing that stops me, I own my owm equipment so I sometimes just walk out the door and feel anything... My head, my body were made to be creative and use my creativity 24/7... if somebody makes excuses and doesn't film "just because"... it means the person doesn't have the eager to be a film maker.

I don't sit around... Well I do but my body and brain go crazy not filming cuz of lack of not ideas but written script or... People... Who are hard to find as well...

If I don't film that is ONLY because:
I don't have script (if it comes to films)
I have not been contacted by musicians (if it comes to music videos)
Or if I have an idea... The third problem is people I collaborate with, they are not always available and it is hard to find collaborators.

I NEVER make excuses... I DO make excuses when it comes to the gym... lol

And it's rude to pump your site on this forum, IMHO. :no:

If it was posted in any other forum category I might agree with you but it's in Promotions so not quite sure why you would have a problem with it.

Back