• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

HouseOfStorage.com

HOStitle.jpg

I'm pleased to announce HouseOfStorage.com v.9.

Many of you may remember I was talking about IndieStorage a while ago. I was looking into offering free hosting for Indie Filmmakers. My business partner and I went with a different name to offer to a bigger market here's no free account though. The main thing is, we made our prices so low, you can get a hosting package for less than a cup of coffee. :yes:

The reason I said it's v.9 is due to the domain registration function is not available yet. However, if you already own a domain name, or purchase it from a registrar, you could use us as the host.

IndieTalk members will be able to use a 30% off the hosting plan coupon. Please use NDTalk0431 for the coupon code

Last edited:
nice coot. I just bought a globat account but im sure some of the people on here will want to use it. I get really annoyed when people use ifilm or some of the other sites to post their films. Not that Im annoyed with the users but Im annoyed with how the videos stream on those sites. they sometimes dont work or get bogged down from all the bandwith traffic.

The thing I love is we're using FANTASTICO!

It allows you to automatically install the following apps. It creates the database, folders, and the like for you.

Below are SOME of the things we have in Fantastico!:

Blogs
b2evolution
Nucleus
pMachine Free
WordPress

Content Management
Drupal
Geeklog
Joomla
Mambo Open Source
PHP-Nuke
phpWCMS
phpWebSite
Post-Nuke
TYPO3
Xoops

Customer Relationship
Crafty Syntax Live Help
Help Center Live
osTicket
PerlDesk
PHP Support Tickets
Support Logic Helpdesk
Support Services Manager

Discussion Boards
phpBB2
SMF

E-Commerce
CubeCart
OS Commerce
Zen Cart

F.A.Q.
FAQMasterFlex

Guestbooks
ViPER Guestbook

Image Galleries
4Images Gallery
Coppermine Photo Gallery
Gallery

Mailing Lists
PHPlist

Polls and Surveys
Advanced Poll
phpESP
PHPSurveyor

Project Management
dotProject
PHProjekt

Site Builders
Soholaunch Pro Edition
Templates Express

Wiki
TikiWiki
PhpWiki

Other Scripts
Dew-NewPHPLinks
Moodle
Noahs Classifieds
Open-Realty
phpAdsNew
PHPauction
phpFormGenerator
WebCalendar

...all this stuff, for me, you may as well be speaking Swahili....:blush:

be that as it may....:clap:

check out the big brain on Coot!

-- spinner :cool:

We just want to make the creation of your site as easy as possible.

I've been using Drupal lately, I really like it.

We have so many options for you to build and customize your site. I haven't even been able to use them all yet.

I have a couple of people that use Xoops. Although the most popular is Mambo and Joomla.

I always liked exoops.. but they stopped production, and rebuilt from scratch as something else.. and I forget the name, but it's mighty cool. Checked out Drupal as well, which was also to my liking. Nice work coot! I hope to send some business your way in the future.. as a matter of fact, when I finally get around to getting 'indietips' going, perhaps I'll place it there.. ;) but shhh... indietips is a secret. :D

Back