• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Loud Orange Cat Productions

Loud Orange Cat

Pro Member
indiePRO
Since everyone else is pimping their site to death, I thought I'd throw shame aside and advertise http://LoudOrangeCat.com

We have five new scripts in the works, one of them being a full-length feature. We also have a new website redesign that's eye-candy city.

New stuff is always being worked on and 2006 will be a memorable year full of new, innovative (and cat-free) releases. :director:

mr-modern-life said:
Ha! Not bad... not bad at all. Only shame is the adverts!
Well, I did changed it again.

I've changed my site's design 4 times in the last 100 days. I think I have a design that finally works... Without the advertisments!

(Yeah, like they were making me any money anyway) :no:

A good structure, nice colours.
But I would add some contrastive details like logo, etc.
You should work on your cat. In photoshop, of course :)

Well, it's been three months. I've completely changed the site around again.

<shudder>I... can't... stop... redesigning... the... site...</shudder>

Now that I own a Steadicam, I do have some new non-cat related projects in production. :director:

April 12th, 2006 is Garfield's 9th birthday. Our group's patriarch is getting gray and deserves some respect. We plan on having a small party tonight. Cake and ice cream will be served.

logo.jpg

Happy birthday, you old fart. :D

Don't forget the catnip.

That stuff is awesome!

You should try and smoke some too. Join in the festivities. It's good stuff.

Back