• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Too cluttered?

A little bit cluttered, yeah.

Maybe change the newsletter signup to be just the email address field, and make it smaller, tucked up under the nav bar.

I agree, it looks a bit cluttered. Can you reduce the size of the ads a bit? Also, it may be my computer, but your live area is not filling up the entire page, or so it seems. I know nothing about web site creation, so I don't know what's up with that (I'm on a Mac, too, so maybe that's the problem?) Having a hot link to the newsletter sign up seems like a good idea and you'll save a lot of space that way.

Media Hero said:
I agree, it looks a bit cluttered. Can you reduce the size of the ads a bit? Also, it may be my computer, but your live area is not filling up the entire page, or so it seems. I know nothing about web site creation, so I don't know what's up with that (I'm on a Mac, too, so maybe that's the problem?) Having a hot link to the newsletter sign up seems like a good idea and you'll save a lot of space that way.
I will put a link instead of a form for the newsletter when I update it. That's the best choice I think. I think the ads aren't so bad so I'll leave them for now...may change them later.

White text on black causes eye strain. I'd dull down that white. For example, your copyright at the bottom (in light gray) is much easier on the eyes.

Back