• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Free Ideas Thread

Free ideas, post em take em love em

Ill start:

A woman has a psychic experience foretelling a school bus crash, however, her own child is on a waiting list for a heart transplant!

Next?

A slacker finds a radio-active bag of weed. He smokes it and becomes...WEEDMAN!

Powers: Floats (can't fly yet). Hightened senses. Insatiable appetite...for fighting crime. Extra dimensional travel. A noxious smelling musk aimed at his attacker.

Weakness: Coffee.

He also has a pet roach as a sidekick. He can shoot a tiny flame out of his forefinger for lighting things, and lives at 420b Baked Street.

Ideas:
1) The Eight Night Hotel
Genre: Horror
Story: A hotel is famous for people who spend there more than seven nights go missing. A group of teens want to test this theory so they rent a room for exactly eight nights. They want to film the whole thing and have fun later on. However, in the eight night, the horrors begin. One by one, the teen are killed in various gruesome manners by unknown evil beings. The main character must fight to a)survive until morning, b)try rescue his friends...

Ideas:
1) The Eight Night Hotel
Genre: Horror
Story: A hotel is famous for people who spend there more than seven nights go missing. A group of teens want to test this theory so they rent a room for exactly eight nights. They want to film the whole thing and have fun later on. However, in the eight night, the horrors begin. One by one, the teen are killed in various gruesome manners by unknown evil beings. The main character must fight to a)survive until morning, b)try rescue his friends...

He has to rescue his dead friends that were killed in various gruesome manners?

The final chapter of the Terminator series, told from the machines point of view, which is basically that pretty much everything can peacefully co-exist except mankind. Man always has a need to dominate and control everything around him, so the only way to achieve peace on earth is to eliminate man.

Okay here's a low-budget short, just in time for Halloween:

A little boy named Gabriel calls my phone nearly every week and leaves a message for his Mom, telling her that he's "staying late after school, because it's Tuesday, remember? Band practice, it gets over at 4, don't be late, please." Each time I try to call back and let him know he has the wrong number, I get a weird error. At first, I can't help feeling like it's my fault this kid is going to end up resenting his Mother. The chilling reveal... I'm haunted by the cries of the spirit of Gabriel, who froze to death huddled under the bleachers of the football stadium after his Mother forgot to pick him after a winter band practice.

Back