Great New Concept For A Sci-Fi Movie

Why does Limitless spring to mind?

It has similarities with a drug that induces brain power. But, there are differences too. Lucy does not have to keep taking drugs. Her powers are increasing and evolving on their own. It's more like her DNA has been altered and irreversibly mutating her into the future of human evolution.

Well, Scarlet (who is NOT aging well already, BTW IMHO) is just on a little scifi jaunt, ain't she?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7bAZCOk0Sc

I saw the trailer for Under The Skin as well.

But, Lucy has more of a plot that's right up my alley.

I wrote a similar story with other characters after studying that theory in biology class that we only use 10% of our total brain capacity and imagined people who could use 100% of their brains.

Scarlett looks pretty good to me, considering the number of times she gets beaten up. Gotta be worth seeing it from start to end, for the effects, if nothing else.

Well, Scarlet (who is NOT aging well already, BTW IMHO)

Ha ha! I'm the opposite view, in that the woman has been catching my eye, only recently. I was just okay with her in THE ISLAND and older movies, but lately I've been getting "googly eyed" over her. I just saw CAPTAIN AMERICA: WINTER SOLDIER, with Scarlet reprising the Black Widow role, plus they had the above trailer, for LUCY. I was thinking how nicely she has matured.

She's aging well, IMO.

I'm a bit disappointed about Under the Skin not in any nearby theaters. DVD or Bluray I guess...

Fingers crossed that Lucy is good.

Back