• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Romeo & Juliet

Hey Everyone!

So many of you may remember back when I started a thread to get advice/tips as to how to improve the filming aspect of my music videos. I took all of those ideas into account, and I've currently been working on better shoots.

Now, since specific shoot was done with a time restriction, since I did it for a class I'm taking, and that class is tomorrow. (Procrastination is great, isn't it?) So, not all of the things I wanted to fix are fixed in this one - there's still some lighting issues, and the set is far from perfect, I want to get rid of the cluttered backdrop in future shoots. However, I do think this is a vast improvement from the two I posted with my earlier thread.

I did get significantly better lighting, I altered some of my Premiere settings to get a better HD export to Youtube, and I made sure to move the camera from the front, so you could see more of me, and less of the pop filter. (I know that was a previous dilemma)

Anyway, I'm extremely happy with the progress from previous videos. I'll continue that progress when I'm not strapped for time making an assignment.

Enjoy!

Brett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A213_4iRr_w

Last edited:
Back