New Student

Greetings everyone,

I personally dislike flooding a forum with "Hi I'm new!" posts as I know from experience how annoying they can get after a while. It seems, however, that this is the most practical means of introduction at this site so plead that you will forgive me for the annoyance!

I am currently an 18 year old student with interests both in Directing, ScreenPlay Writing, and Post Production (ranging from blue/green screening to 3D compositing). I, unfortunately, do not have a website up but I will be sure to post when I do so you can see some of my work. I am currently in pre-production for a 60min movie that will be filmed this summer (largest project I have worked on yet) though we are still working out budgeting issues (seems to be the most common area of grief!).

I have really enjoyed "lurking" the last few days and reading everyones posts. I am impressed with the skill and creativity that many of you have displayed! I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Welcome, this place is really growing!

Yes, I like the level of friendliness and professionalism here, really fits in with my style very well.

Feel free to contribute, just make sure to utilize the search feature before asking basic questions.

Welcome.

This is a great place to be, very good, very helpful and experienced film makers hang out here. I find it inspiring.

It's also one of the most supportive net places I've ever hung out on.

clive said:
It's also one of the most supportive net places I've ever hung out on.

That's the best part. All the info and help is great, but the fact that we can all support each other makes me proud to be a part of it.

Poke

Back