Reaching out for Executive & Associate Producers.

Hi all, nice to be on board!

We’re a dedicated team of young filmmakers, producing Seawolf - a short, coming of age drama set in the UK midlands in the early 90s.

We recently launched a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter to top up our budget and we are currently offering a very limited number (1 to 2 max) of awards that include:
- IMDB Executive Producer Credit & Seawolf film Executive Producer Credit
and
- IMDB Associate Producer Credit & Seawolf film Associate Producer Credit

You can find all the information on the Kickstarter campaign page and you're more than welcome to pledge on the project if you want to build up your portfolio of film projects and get featured on IMDB.

Please let us know if you need additional information, we really hope you also feel the connection to this project and keep the rave on!

Best,
Seawolf
London, UK

:welcome:

And please don't cut and paste this like I've seen across the other filmmaking forums.

That didn't last long. Spamming here already.

Spamming? I'm not trying to attract dead visits, this is a genuine opportunity for collaboration. You can support the campaign if you want but that's not the primary purpose of my post apparently.

ONE POST is enough. SPAM is when you cut and paste to multiple categories here like you are doing on the other forums. Nobody likes spam.

I posted in two relevant categories and I wasn't intending to post anymore, apologies if you think spamming is my intention but it's not.

In this kind of campaign there is no point in spamming anyway, who would pledge if not inspired by the project?

Hi Sweetie,

Our campaign is still live and this is the list of awards for the Associate Producer pledge:
IMDB Associate Producer Credit.
Seawolf film Associate Producer Credit.
VIP invitation for 2 to our crew wrap up party in London.
VIP invitation for 2 to our London screening following release.
Personalised printable THANK YOU postcard, signed by the crew.
Development updates & exclusive, behind the scenes photos.
Stills from the film.
A private link to watch Seawolf on release.
Official Seawolf downloadable poster.
Your name in the credits.
A personal thank you on our Facebook Page and Instagram.

That's the list for the Executive Producer pledge:
IMDB Executive Producer Credit.
Seawolf film Executive Producer Credit.
VIP invitation for 2 to our crew wrap up party in London.
VIP invitation for 2 to our London screening following release.
Personalised printable THANK YOU postcard, signed by the crew.
Development updates & exclusive, behind the scenes photos.
Stills from the film.
A private link to watch Seawolf on release.
Official Seawolf downloadable poster.
Your name in the credits.
A personal thank you on our Facebook Page and Instagram.

We're currently looking actively for an Associate Producer (based in London) and an Executive Producer (based in London). These positions are unrelated to the pledges above.

Back