Looking for writer for NON-PROFIT adventure games

Hi there. I am a Spanish musician who directs non-profit adventure games using 'Adventure Game Studio', in the vein of famous adventure games like 'Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis' or 'Maniac Mansion'.

In the games, I'm basically in charge of finding all the people (writer, artist, voice actors...), and I create the original soundtrack. I also create the original story for the game, and I do my best to help the writer. Unfortunately I don't have the talent to create good dialogue, or good story pacing, so I prefer to find a good writer to create the script for the game.

I have some ideas for future adventure games, both short and full-length games. And I am really looking forward to get some of those projects going. I can give more details to the interested person.

This is an example. It's a short game I directed for a contest.
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2079/

I will give credit to the writer, but I can't pay anything, as I only do this for entertainment and creativity purposes, and I'm not going to earn any money. If I did, I would of course pay to all the people involved in the game. But that's not the case, at least for now.

Thank you for your time. I hope you find this interesting, and I'm looking forward to working with you in the future.
-L

Back