• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Free Royalty Free Song from stock20.com

Hey all,
Iv used stock20.com music in a few of my poptent productions, turns out I can get some free songs and so can you.. Please use the link below, that way I get a free song too!

here is the offer..

Stock20.com creates high quality music for media production. If you create a free account using my referral link, they will give you one free song.

Here's how:
Click this link, then create a free account (it takes about a minute):

http://www.stock20.com/gvr.php?rc=65xl2nv23974asd5v2x

Note: Stock20.com will not share, sell, or abuse your personal information.

Thanks who ever you are!

Hey I was sortta begging for someone to sign up on stock20.com so I could get a free tune. Someone did, I don't know who it was, but thanks.

Im seriously broke this week. Im kicking the CC (no not color correction the OTHER CC) habit and living within my means. I can easily go a week with out money, I get paid every two weeks, but Im working on a poptent ad I need to finish BEFORE next payday! Now I can download the perfect tune for my spot. Thanks to whoever you are!

Want to get your own free song, and me another?

http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?p=183813#post183813

OK, I got two free songs now.. one of you who signed up, request the referral link and post it here.. do this right and everyone who plays along should end up with two free songs!

Yeah, it just dawned on me that we really should keep a running tally of the referrals. One person could end up getting 12 referrals, but based on what wheat is saying, you get a maximum 2 free songs. So, let's make sure our referrals go to somebody who can still use it, by keeping track.

My referral-credit went to Griffith.

They do have a great license buy once, use for ever!

I'll be honest, you get what you pay for. But hey, it's cheap and easy, and sometimes that's what you need. Only mentioning this, just in case there are people out there who aren't aware that there is tons of much higher-quality music available, but of course at a more steep price. :)

I think you get as many as you can refer, but at indietalk we'll get two. One for signing up, one for the person under us signing up. Tell your other production friends though to get more free songs.

Thanks cracker. I'm editing my post to remove the code now that you did it.

I think you get as many as you can refer, but at indietalk we'll get two. One for signing up, one for the person under us signing up. Tell your other production friends though to get more free songs.

Thanks cracker. I'm editing my post to remove the code now that you did it.

No, thank you.

If it's true that the referral-credits are unlimited, then I prefer that my referal go to someone else, so I've also edited my post to remove the link.

It's better that it goes to someone like wheatgrinder, cuz he does poptent ads and stuff, something for which this kind of music works. It doesn't work so great for my kind of movies, I kinda just took the free song as a just-in-case-emergency free song, but to be frank, I'll probably never use it.

For CF a good use might be as incidental music in some scene...

For something quick and cheap, absolutely. But for a larger project, not so much. For soundtrack, I'm pretty particular. For source-music, I think it really needs to fit the scene -- what would that person actually be listening to at that moment? And for that, I can't imagine I'd ever find anything on this website.

Currently, all I've got is my one large project (which I've got all my music for.). In the foreseeable future, the only projects I have planned are another 48HFP, and perhaps a couple music videos, until I'm ready for the next feature.

I could see myself potentially using this free-song credit in the 48HFP, perhaps, so I'm glad I got it. Cheers!

Crack cocaine??? I feel sorry for brother. Iv been trying to quit smoking for years. I couldn't imagine coming off CC.

No need to beg for signups. Just go over here and fill your boots. High quality, royalty-free, lots of variety, no cost.

I am not affiliated, yada, yada...

http://incompetech.com/m/c/royalty-free/

Not good for everything.. from the sight...

Royalty-Free Music
Sans Attribution Release

This form generates a Sans-Attribution release in PDF format. There is no charge to download this release. If you never use the piece there is no obligation to pay the license.
Use this if you have 8 or less compositions that you wish to license.

Creative Commons licenses is not accepted by many so...

But great resource for lots of folks... just not 100% usable in all situations..

Back