Best SHORT fests?

I have a list of the top 20 festivals and have sent our feature-lenght movie to them all. Now we have a short that's about ready to run the '06-'07 circuit and wondered what this board thought might be the top 10 festivals specific to SHORTS. I know all the 20 will accept shorts (and we'll hit a bunch of them with this new release) but I wondered which festivals that are targeted to shorts are the best.

As always ... thanks for the information.

Eric

Are you interested in other forms of distribution?

My name is Sara and I head Film Acquisitions for Portalcast Entertainment. We are premiering our kiosks in Orange County later this month and I wonder if you might be intersted in this opportunity. We offer non-exclusive commercial distribution rights, so you can still submitt to film festivals during the time your film airs on our network. Please check out www.portalcastinc.com or contact me for more info. Thanks! -Sara

sara@portalcastinc.com

You might want to check over at SonnyBoo's site too. I remember seeing a pretty long list of avenues for shorts there.:yes:

PortalCast: Interesting idea, I'd love to find out more information about it, off this thread ofcourse.:yes:

Your top 20 list of fests for features would be a good list for shorts too, unless they don't accept them.

Back