• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

UK Distributor Looking For Product

UK film distributor Supersonic Films (http://supersonicfilms.co.uk/) are looking for Independent films for release in the Uk and Europe.

They have just picked up our feature 'Left for Dead' and I have to say, for a new company, I have found them to be very honest, very upfront and very easy to work with.

Cant comment onthe money or deal (for obvious reasons!!!) but we chose them over several bigger companies for their interest and knowledge of the market and their enthusiam.

They also have a good range of films. If you have a film looking for Uk or Europe release I suggest checking them out.

SuperSonic ...

So far, my dealings with SuperSonic have also been super. Very responsive and creative and willing to take on a quality title that others have passed on. I love the idea of our hitman movie growing legs in the UK. The Buffalo accents must sound very peculiar.

Supersonic

Do you have an email or contact name for them? I sent an email to the info@supersonic but never heard back.

Thanks,

Ricky

All I can say is that Mark is super busy at the moment and even takes a while getting back to me! Also he is on holiday for two weeks. PM me for his contact details.

I contacted them back in June. Never heard a word. Not even a thanks but this isn't the type of movie we're looking for.

Thunder - not at all. Some guys get 100' sof screeners a week. If you keep pushing them they will probably bump yours to teh top just to shut you up!!!

I will have a chat with mark when he gets back from his hols, get him to at least call or respond!

Indeed. As I said they got it released. Although TECHNICALLY they acted as a sales agent for the film, releasing the movie through another company (who are very good).

Back