Help needed writing and co-producing Philly film

Hello, IndieTalk community! Happy New Years to all, hope you've all had a wonderful holiday season.

My name's Amir. I am posting here because I am seeking a screenwriter and filmmaker (particularly a director) in Philadelphia, PA to help me get my first film made. I am looking for someone interested in paring up with me for the entire duration of the creation of this film, from screenwriting to production to distribution/marketing of the finished film. As an aspiring filmmaker, I would like for someone to also mentor me along the way as to what goes into the professional filmmaking process. That being said, experience is preferred but isn't necessarily required.

What I am looking for specifically is someone to co-write the screenplay, help produce the film, and direct it. The film I would like to make is in the following genres: crime, drama, sports (basketball), and thriller. I am looking for this film to be produced on a budget of $2 million. I will need someone who is interested in this particular genre of film and in working with me to gather ideas, sharing visions for this kind of a film, putting our ideas together, etc.

I appreciate anyone who is interested and would like to help. I can be reached at am.aphs2009@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Amir

Last edited:
Do you have the financing for this film, or do you need someone to help with raising the budget?

I love crime drama and crime thriller.

It hasn't been written yet. How would it already have 2 mil in financing already raised.

Maybe he is independently wealthy, in which case it's really not a bad gig.
With 2 million you could afford to get a real star in this film and have a shot a distribution.

Back