Need producers in Montreal, Quebec, Canada for a horror movie

Yes. My script is uniquely frightening. Thanks to all. I take note of any comments.

Please don`t forget my name because it will be associated to a great movie. One of a kind. It is just a matter of a year or two.

Thanks again

Much as everyone here is offering good advice and being very polite, I think you are deluded.

A lot of people work in the industry and are telling you that you need to change your pitch (I may not work in the industry but I can also tell you that you need to change it). But you keep ignoring people's advice and saying that it's going to be a massive movie.

Where's the evidence? The Buck asked for a story break down, but you haven't provided one other than to use a lot of horror related adjectives. Adjectives don't make a movie, nouns and verbs do.

Help us to help you. You posted on here looking for information and support but you've totally rejected everything that anyone has advised. Are you interested in letting someone on here look at a script? Is it in English or French? Or are you trying to rope in producers without even letting them know what the story is about?

I'm not saying you can't achieve your goals, I'm just saying that you need to adapt and be more realistic if you want to make progress. And blatantly ignoring every minor criticism isn't going to help any one.

Please don`t forget my name because it will be associated to a great movie. One of a kind. It is just a matter of a year or two.

aah..I don't like this type of people .. that's why I'm indie :grumpy:

brov, u kno wot? my headz more than a football field..concepts/themes/ideas r playing football all da tym..if u find a producer who wills to buy yours, just gimme a call.. I need to sell some of my rubbish..:D

Back