New Member - First Feature Film - Anyone out there?

Well, I'm not sure how to post an introduction without self-promoting... But I'll try :huh:

My name is Kenny, I'm a filmmaker from Springfield, mO.

My Blog Site

I'm currently in production for my first feature-length film Twisted Steel. I've begun post-production and I'm eager to show everyone my trailer.

I've been involved and created hundreds of shorts, videos and silly things. I'm an active "youtuber" and I love making movies. However, the full-feature has brought a whole new series of worries and obstacles into my life.

But I wouldn't have it any other way. Are there any forum members out there that know what I'm talking about?

I look forward to meeting more of you and involving myself in the forums! Thanks so Much for your input and consideration!

Happy New Year!

Kny

Good luck with your project. Things sure do seem a lot different when it's time to move to feature-length from shorts.

Which is wierd, 'cos the basics are still essentially the same. :weird:

how long did it take you to film your movie? what format did you use? I am also making a full length movie but mine is taking 3 to 4 years due to set building. It's a sci fi film and I am the only one working on it short of my main actor and the occasional crew.

looking forward to seeing your trailer. Welcome

Welcome Kny. I have already embarked into the depths of hell with my first feature and wrote/produced/directed among other things. No shorts, No school. Just dove head first into a feature. 6 months start to finish on it.

Things will be much different for the next one.

I'll have to check out your project. The title is catchy.

Welcome Kny. I have already embarked into the depths of hell with my first feature and wrote/produced/directed among other things. No shorts, No school. Just dove head first into a feature. 6 months start to finish on it.

Things will be much different for the next one.

I'll have to check out your project. The title is catchy.

Back