• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Filmmakers Needed for Philips Disney Campaign

Got some extra time and looking to boost your filmmaking resume?

Zooppa's Creative Community is searching for Filmmakers who are interested in submitting 15 second - 2 minute videos for a campaign for Philips and Disney Imaginative Lighting. The mission of each film is to capture the imagination of a child under 9 years of age. This, of course, means that you will need to recruit the help of a young child in order to create a video that really highlights the outlandish imaginations of children. We have a pool of $20,000 that we are waiting to dish out to the top 11 entries!

Go to http://zooppa.com/en-us/contests/philips-video-contest/brief to read the full brief and send in your entries. Please also feel free to contact me at colette.zooppa@gmail.com with any questions.

Good luck and Happy Filmmaking!

Looks interesting - I may consider partaking.

Why is there an early and regular deadline for submissions? I've never seen that on this sort of contest before, normally early/regular deadlines are used by colleges and the like to give priority to those who apply sooner. What is the purpose of that in a film contest?

explaining early entry deadline

Hey Beatlesfan1225,

Early entry just means that videos entered by today will be judged and one will be awarded a cash prize. Videos entered by today are still considered in the judging on February 21st, so entering something by the early entry deadline simply means you have the chance to win twice. There is no priority given to videos that are entered early in the final judgement.

You could look at it as an incentive to enter early! But don't worry, the ultimate winner will be decided after the official deadline on February 21st at 4:00 pm PT. So just make sure to get your video in by then!

Please feel free to email me at colette.zooppa@gmail.com with any further questions.

Back