• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Invitation for indie filmmakers

Hi, independent filmmakers of around the world.

As an indie filmmaker myself, I know firsthand about the struggle we all face every day, trying to realize our visions and accomplish our dream: making our films a reality so everybody may enjoy them. I also know that for people starting to walk this path, the stories of some few who are closer to gold pot, are a very valuable source of experience and inspiration.
In this spirit, I decided to start a documentary project, showcasing the experiences, work and struggles of five indie filmmakers from around the world, where they can share their indie plans and dreams, their fails and accomplishments with all aspiring filmmakers everywhere.
So, this is the deal. I'll invite five Indies to submit a short video made with a cellphone, where they explain why they want to be part of this project and what their plans about filmmaking are. The five selected will be part of the documentary, sharing their projects and personal journey in film-making, recording their experiences with a cellphone during a 6 months period.
So, if you are an indie film-maker and want to be part of this project, please contact me to my email and we'll see what happens.
This is a personal non profit project, so, no, there will be no money involved.
Deadline to submit your video for pre-selection will be March 30. You may upload it to YouTube and send me the link. Whatever works for you.

Hope to hear from you soon ¡

Leopoldo Bolaños.
falcon1111@yahoo.com

Back