Note Of Intent whats in it really?

Hi, I am a screenwriter and I have only started applying for festivals/competitions this year in order to fatten up my CV but I have won an opportunity to pitch in front of producers and agents and such. The institution in question wishes for me to write a short document, which must include a Note of Intent, what should I put in this? I am pitching a TV series if that helps. I need to get this document in in 8 days as it will then be given to those who I am set to pitch in front of at the end of the month. Please help if you have experience writing this in reference to filmmaking/TV thank you

Hi, I am a screenwriter and I have only started applying for festivals/competitions this year in order to fatten up my CV but I have won an opportunity to pitch in front of producers and agents and such. The institution in question wishes for me to write a short document, which must include a Note of Intent, what should I put in this? I am pitching a TV series if that helps. I need to get this document in in 8 days as it will then be given to those who I am set to pitch in front of at the end of the month. Please help if you have experience writing this in reference to filmmaking/TV thank you
I have never head of a production company that requires a
letter if intent in order to pitch a TV series. You say you won
an opportunity to pitch so I assume this is part of a festival
or competition. Am I correct?

If so you should ask them exactly what they require. Otherwise
you can just write a standard letter of intent stating what your
intent is with the TV series.

Back