• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Trailer for my new Feature Film - Addict

I've gone back and made some changes to the film after a colleague of mine Keith Wright (The Writer/Director of 'Harolds Going Stiff') gave me some really good feedback. So i'm almost there with the final cut of the film, i'm just getting the Audio remixed and then i can unleash it on to the world! :)

Well, the film is 100% finished! At last! And we are now about to hit the festival circuit. But as you are all aware, the festival circuit for feature films can be really expensive! So we've set up an IndieGoGo campaign to help fund the cost of this. Check out this link for more info : http://igg.me/at/addict/x/465484

Good trailer. I have to be 100% honest. The violence made me lose interest. Not because I mind violence in film but because the tone changed form this "realistic" drama to a more sensationlized "killer" movie. I was most drawn to the plight of the main character then "oh I see It's a killer-thriller psycho movie" (seen that before) I'm not sure how useful my feedback is but that's just my thoughts. Well done though, Great job!

+1

We've had some success with the film over the last 6 months, with screenings at the Germany After Dark Horror Film Festival, and at the Kinoteatr Projekt Film Festival in Poland. We won an Award of Excellence at The Indie Fest in the USA, and have been awarded a 5 Star Award at BIAFF here in the UK.

The film is being screened at the BIAFF Festival in Bedford (UK) on April 12th. If you can make it, be good to see you there. :)

We're holding a Public screening of the film on July 11th at Central Studio in Basingstoke, UK. It's all part of the Basingstoke Fringe Festival. Come along if you can.

Back