• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

"Hard Boiled" a film noir style music library.

Page is not loading properly for me, in either IE9 or FireFox, from that direct link. (Rest of the site links are fine, though)

Seeing the general website layout (including nav buttons up top), but the actual content area is just a big gray box. Scrolling up & down with the mousewheel (in IE) has some skippy effect that shows/hides buttons labeled "Download". Doing the same thing in FireFox does not have the same effect (remains solid gray).

Wanna hear the Twin Peaks for sure. :cool:

Doesn't work on Chrome either.

But you can browse the site and still listen to the album. Sounds to me like good work.

Doesn't work on Chrome either.

But you can browse the site and still listen to the album. Sounds to me like good work.

Thanks man. Please feel free to use the "Free Tunes" in any of your productions. All the music on my site, including the free tracks, have pretty much an unrestricted license. Use in whatever way you would like. Just credit me where available.

Click for Free Tunes

Back