• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Something For Someone

Hi everyone! some of you may have recently saw some of my posts about directing a short film for a local T.V company where I live(Hawaii) and I thought I would share with you how it is going! I am the Director/Actor in it and the experience has really been something amazing and more than you can ever learn from going to a film school or reading from a book. So get out there and start filming with others! Well anyway yesterday we filmed from 6:00AM - MIDNIGHT! I think it was amazing but we had lots of crew and extras come by and tons of free food so we could stay alive for the whole shoot. after all I hope it was a successful day and with only 1 or 2 more shoots to go I really want to say thank you to the people who took time to answer my threads when in need of some invoice and help. JUST WANNA SAY IT DID! So not only did my crew/cast make it possible but you did too! So without further adieu here is the Facebook page I put up about one night ago and will keep updating so feel free to check it out so you can see how we are doing, what we are doing and how fun it is!
http://www.facebook.com/somethingforsomeonefilm

Back