Can't Wait to Get Involved

My name is Tim. I've been writing for a while, but I've been on a bit of a hiatus until I was hit with an epiphany, and everything changed. See, I've been struggling to get back into writing since Celtx took down their forum (about 2009). Since then, my stubborn little heart just refuses to get back into the consistent habit, which wouldn't be so hard if, a few years prior, I could enthusiastically write an inspired feature screenplay in a week! My love for the craft was unquenchable.

Was.

Then the epiphany occurred to me. What I really needed was a community. And that's what leads me here. Even after reading a few posts, I feel invigorated once more.

I'm generally quiet (until I've had a beer), I was raised on Disney movies, and I was a reader for the Blue Cat screenplay competition. I miss my college days, but am optimistic about the future, and hope to stay that way for the rest of my life. Harry Potter helped to shape my imagination. I'm not very good at keeping up with these forums, but I will do my best to regularly check in.

Thanks for reading, and I can't wait to get involved!

So, enough about me. Tell me about you.

About me?

Hi. I'm a turd polisher. I also call a spade a spade... and to mix it up, other colorful words. Generally speaking, I'm happy to live by the lowest form of wit: sarcasm.

Welcome aboard.

Back