• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Calling all 'Animal Kingdom' lovers!

:cool: Luke Ford (the actor who played Darren) is in a new movie called Face to Face – starring alongside Vince Colosimo and Sigrid Thornton.

It's directed by Michael Rymer (Battlestar Galactica, Queen of the Damned) and based on a play by renowned Aussie playwright David Williamson.

So, what do you guys think? :yes:

http://bit.ly/qG28wC

Doesn't seem like you're actually calling all Animal Kingdom lovers, seems like you're actually promoting your film ;)

I'll answer the first question first: I really enjoyed Animal Kingdom.

As for your film: Looks great and well done on scooping a rising star :)

Face to Face was shot in Melbourne over 10 days with I think around half a million $ budget. Some quality Aussie actors put their hands up to work on the film cheap because they loved the script. It's been out for a while and won heaps of festival awards and word is it's suppose to be really good so I'm not sure why they'd be looking for feedback here.

Back