Humans

This is a GREAT new sci-fi series examining robots becoming as common in every household as a TV set or computer. It's very haunting as humans become increasing curious about how smart their robots actually are. It pays tribute to Ghost In The Machine and the I, Robot series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQp3qJWDQg8

The dark haired, housekeeper actress does an excellent job of playing a "synth" (synthetic). Keeping my interest, so far.

Some scenes remind me of the original swedish series. Not really interested in a remake, but maybe I will give it a try someday.

By issues of the day, if you are referring to the cost of the robots, law suits, robot owners must have licenses to own a robot, then, yes they do. Are owners unnerved at how robots can sometimes do very human things, then yes to that too.

Last edited:
Are owners unnerved at how robots can sometimes do very human things, then yes to that too.

There are a couple of instances where one spouse is excited about getting a synthetic, but the other spouse feels like they are being replaced. For anyone who feels they lost someone's attention to TV or a computer, this takes that to another level.

Last edited:
There are a couple of instances where one spouse is excited about getting a synthetic, but the other spouse feels like they are being replaced. For anyone who feels they lost someone's attention to TV or a computer, this takes that to another level.

Very true.

The kids become as fond of the family robot as a pet they can teach new tricks too as well. Ever see kids play dress-up with their pets? Think of the possibilities with a robot that appears human and do things like clean the house, cook the meals, take out the garbage, and drive a car.

Back