New member.

My name is "T"

I'm an amateur film maker of what I call - short videos that are about 3 minutes in total length.
The first two I put together in late 2003 and posted on a now-defunct website called: BuyIndies.com

I wasn't surprised that anyone wanted to buy them but I had that little-kid hopefulness;
like a kid who hopes to receive presents on Christmas Day but never did.

My basic talents are in writing; using computer programs for video projects and camera photo art
mainly using myself as the primary image.

My video series is titled "Internal Conflict" It's a story about myself and personal struggles.
The main "antagonist" is an apparition whom only I can see. Other times it serves as a helpful guide.

Over the last 14 years I've been without a computer or any kind of equipment to continue on with various
personal endeavors; including completing the trilogy of my video-series; Internal Conflict. Recently I spent some
time rebuilding my computer equipment and I can finally begin that process. It's been on my mind as one of many
unfinished goals I want to complete in my lifetime. This and writing a book about my experiences as well.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Back