Need composer? Here I am!

Composer avaliable!

Hi. My name is Boris and I am a professional composer from Ukraine.

I wrote music to:

The Lunch Box (USA) - 37th Student Academy Award Winner - Oscar (2010)
Kemerovo. A Hard-Won Dream (Russia)
and other.

See more about me and my demo here

http://borissevastyanov.in.ua

P.S. Sorry for my English Smiling

Those demo music clips are quite impressive! Usually I run across someone saying "Hey! I'll write music for your film!" and then I listen to their work and it's musically-uninteresting mush. You're already a world ahead of these guys. Fantastic.

I'm also jealous -- you're a better composer than I am. :)

Very beautiful indeed, Sir.

Thank you :) My dream to be a great film composer. I like it! But I like write chamber and symphonic music too. Here in Russia and Ukraine there are not so much possibilities to realise self talent in music... :no:

So, if you need composer for your film - welcome in my e-mail or Skypr/ICQ.

Thank you :) My dream to be a great film composer. I like it! But I like write chamber and symphonic music too. Here in Russia and Ukraine there are not so much possibilities to realise self talent in music... :no:

So, if you need composer for your film - welcome in my e-mail or Skypr/ICQ.

I've got a question for you: I'd like to improve my composition skills but I'm not really sure where to start. Do you know of a good path to learning better composition?

(The best I've done to date is the score for Adam Funn, and it's a bit uneven in quality. The best stuff is near the end.)

I've got a question for you: I'd like to improve my composition skills but I'm not really sure where to start. Do you know of a good path to learning better composition?

(The best I've done to date is the score for Adam Funn, and it's a bit uneven in quality. The best stuff is near the end.)

You know, I read only russianlanguage books. On English I know only

A. Schoenberg. Fundamentals of music composition.
William Russo. Composing: a new approach

I think, that the best way to learn composition is learn counterpoint, harmony, music form... And listen and analise good music. Better not only listen and analise, but remake in, make copy of famous tracks. Yes-yes! When you just copy some track, you understand how it building inside.

Sorry for English, hope you understand my thinks :)

And very important develop your hearing (an ear for music). sol-fa. It makes you more free, when you make you music, you can correct write, notice all your music fantasies, all you hear in your head :)

Oh you are very talented! Im a composer too, i will listen your music its very interesting, keep going!

Edit: By the way, its a real orchestra or is a software?

Back