Need composer for comedy short (festival bound)

Hi people, so I need a composer to help with a short I'm working on for a festival in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Deadline for submission is 30th of March, we're hoping to be finished shooting at the end of this month. The short is about 7 minutes long and we need music for 3 scenes (and 2 of those scenes will use the same track, so really only 2 pieces of music needed).

The short is quite bizarre, a bit shocking for some, but I think we've got a solid script, solid crew, solid cast, and so we need a talented composer to help us knock it out of the park! We're playing it very straight-faced and need some overly dramatic score (inception-esque) to emphasize the ridiculousness. If you're interested in this project, message me with some of your work and I can send you the script and explain the project a bit more.

Thanks for reading!

Hi people, so I need a composer to help with a short I'm working on for a festival in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Deadline for submission is 30th of March, we're hoping to be finished shooting at the end of this month. The short is about 7 minutes long and we need music for 3 scenes (and 2 of those scenes will use the same track, so really only 2 pieces of music needed).

The short is quite bizarre, a bit shocking for some, but I think we've got a solid script, solid crew, solid cast, and so we need a talented composer to help us knock it out of the park! We're playing it very straight-faced and need some overly dramatic score (inception-esque) to emphasize the ridiculousness. If you're interested in this project, message me with some of your work and I can send you the script and explain the project a bit more.

Thanks for reading!

Hello Rianlemon, i noticed your post saying you needed a composer for your film. Do you still one? i'm an experienced composer, who's been working on multiple projects over the years and i'd like to see what you have and if i'm able to help you out!
Here's a link to my soundcloud page: https://soundcloud.com/rasmus-dodensig
Take a listen and let me know, if you're interested?

Best regards Rasmus Kjaersgaard.

You can email me at: rasmus.dk.mail@gmail.com

Back