Just An Idea

Just some idea my wife and I were chating about tonight.

would you all be into doing some shorts based on the same hero.?

ok so here is the idea a 007 sort of a person gets off a bus or our of a cab or what ever, there job is to do one thing, we never know what the person looks like also we never really know what there job is.

at the end of the short they get into a cab or what even then the next person picks up where the last person left off and so on.

post your idea here and maybe we can come up with a real cool story.

Shoot Dates have been set and click on Trevors link under my resume it will blow your mined.. I am still in shoke that he said yes to being my cameraman.

Oh and we have an idea, cross your fingers as it will be right bloody on if we can get this guy; Trevor is going to talk to a very old friend of his that can do animation about doing our intro to the start of the films. :yes: hope is a cool thing LOL

I like the logos... I think there should be a silhouetted figure walking... about the size of the "I" in Gemini... hand in pocket, and other hand tipping the brim down. I have all these things too... like the zippo... the trench coat... even black gloves to go with it. I'd want in!

Also, I'm thinking I like the drifter idea. I'm thinking yeah, he works with all kinds of people, and uses them for good or bad. One thing he's good at is manipulating... like almost genetically engineered for it, like, it's a sinister art form. Maybe we can even keep the gender secret now that I think about it. But anyway, he works with all these people to get by, but for the sole purpose of finding himself. A nice artistic touch might be that we all build to a center... a middle, and then do some sort of mirror/twin storys building back out, almost bringing us back to the beginning/ end giving us a gemini effect. I've been out of the loop here, so if you guys have been talking about this and have it all figured out, ignore me and my posts. I'm sort of just getting on board now! If the ideas sound somewhat cool, then yay!

Guys--Charles and I like the green as well, so I think I will stick with that color going forward. I want to make a few changes to it. For example, I have already modified the female silhouette to be less slouchy (and nicer legs and hair!). You can see this on the link I posted--first image in red. I may also want to give the guy a better arm. I will post another update when I think it is done (should be done by this weekend). Thanks!

Back