• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Help Multiplex 10 put a movie theater in your movie theater!

Hullo, indietalk. I'm a cartoonist whose funded three book collections of my comic strip Multiplex in the past. Now, I'm on Kickstarter again trying to get a short film adaptation going. The comic has been described as “Clerks in a movie theater” (Newsarama), with a “smart and human take on geek culture [that] is brutal, nuanced, and damn funny” (Gene Ha, Top Ten, Mae).

Rewards include the short itself, the script, an "art of" book, and even producer credits. And IF the film is succesfully funded, it will have at least one theatrical screening, at the Somerville Theatre. (And if we're really lucky, we'll be able to turn it into a series.)

For more on the short, go to https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gmcalpin/multiplex-10-the-animated-short

Project-Image-825x510.png

Back