• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Black & White & Sex

New Australian indie movie about people working in the sex industry *NOT DOCUMENTARY*

"Prostitute. Hooker. Sex Worker. Whore Candid and seductive, Angie is determined to set the record straight about sex. As she reveals herself, layer-by-layer, she also exposes the man who is interviewing her.

Sometimes provocative and confronting, sometimes tender, poignant and sexy, Black & White & Sex takes you behind the scenes and into Angies very special world. Theres a question here for every man and an answer for every woman. Anyone who pays is welcome - but leave your expectations at the door sex is never black and white."
From IMDB

bws2_305x420_94cd72b902a937a9e1cf506c2c697622.jpg

Links:
www.imdb.com/title/tt1820400

www.blackandwhiteandsex.com

http://www.facebook.com/BlackWhiteSex

I looooooooved it! anyone else seen it? been shown at Sydney Film Festival & Rottendam Film Festival

I don't think anyone's ever fooled by the "look at this great film I found!" approach to advertising. You'd be much better off just being honest and admitting you're involved with its production…

Back