• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Primitive Production Debut

Hey folks,

READ BEFORE VENTURING FORTH: Now I understand some people may watch this and think it's some kind of sick joke. Well the film is satirical and deliberately done in bad taste but we are serious about making films & acting. So please give the film a chance and don't dismis it straight away.

I am part of a very small, indie production company called Primitive Productions - when I say very small I mean there are only 2 of us involved. I am Raoul Flannagan and my partner is William Burridge.

We have recently finished making our debut short film. A 30 minute mockumentary titled - Dead Wife: Patrick's Story. It follows documentary maker Bobby LeRoux as he spends a night with a young widower named Patrick Holness. Bobby soon discovers that death can not only change a person physically, but can also change them in psychological ways you only witness in your nightmares.

It is available here on YouTube for all of you to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFQArFRJuo4

On the credits we go under our YouTube pseudonyms: aGingeAggrieved is William and I am BmovieBaby.

Be warned though, this film is strictly for over 18s and contains strong sexual references, strong language and scenes some may find deeply offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.

Enjoy and please leave feedback, preferably on the YouTube page so my partner can view the comments too.

Thank you for reading my post!

Raoul

Last edited:
Back