• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Rising Star Award

Hey peeps.

It's the BAFTAs tonight and one of the awards given is the Rising Star award (sponsored by Orange).

This award makes me angry because it's voted for by the public and has been won by Noel Clarke who, as history shall prove, is, along with Zac Snyder, the worst filmmaker in the world.

In opposition to this award, I decided to set up my own rising star award based on international filmmakers who have not had the same recognition as idiots like Noel Clarke.

Two of the nominees are Indietalkers (Phil Arntz and Antony Kwok from Paper Twin Productions) so please vote and spread the love for these filmmakers!

Click here to see the nominees and vote in the Rising Star Award!

Dude... you are on crack if you think Zac Snyder is one of the worst filmmakers in the world... 300? Watchmen? Dawn of the Dead? Those are great movies. Plus, he's from Green Bay WI which is cool. haha

Never heard of Noel Clarke.

Go Phil and Antony!!!! ;)

Dude... you are on crack if you think Zac Snyder is one of the worst filmmakers in the world... 300? Watchmen? Dawn of the Dead? Those are great movies. Plus, he's from Green Bay WI which is cool. haha
[/B]

My hatred of Zac Snyder is well known. I appreciate that not all people agree but, then again, not all people are right... ;)

I don't know how RJ Bruni does it haha :)

I don't know either but this is today's traffic map:

Screen-shot-2012-03-15-at-16.05.19.png

Back