• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

C:\DOS\RUN Web Series

I'm starting to work on a web series. I'm calling it: C:\DOS\RUN.

This show will break down and review DOS games in a humorous yet informative fashion.

I have a short credit video posted to my YouTube account just to give people a general idea of what I'm trying to do here.

http://youtu.be/Gvf1w_oaq2Y?hd=1

I'm looking for people who might be interested in collaborating on this project. I've never done anything like this before.

I have plenty of hardware to put this together along with a complete script for the pilot episode.

All comments and suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

I'll definitely check your video out later, but as a dedicated retro gamer, I'm all in favor of this!

:cheers:

(edit) And having made it home to watch it...very nice! Was that some Betrayal At Krondor I caught in there? :) Dig the chiptunes too! Keep up the good work, and looking forward to seeing more!

As far as collaboration, I'm a music guy and you seem covered there, but if you want a remix, let me know!

Last edited:
Thanks.

I am actually in need of someone with musical talent. Someone who can do chiptune or bitpop would be wonderful. I work with a guy who does chiptune stuff but he is usually too busy to help out.

Back