• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

I'm a millionair on a dsert island

No trees and fish around.
I'm alone.
I have a bag full of money.
I'm getting hungry and cold.
Thirsty.
I still have a bag full of money.
At least I can make a fire...

Too bad you couldn't buy a dictionary.
(JUST JOKING! JUST JOKING! You kinda handed that one to me. ;) )

At least you have plenty of TP, though.
money-toilet-paper.jpg

(... for that spelling! Ha!)

I've been told to watch Zeitgeist by a few ppl. Is it good and worth it?

Its interesting, but almost completely untrue. Once you start checking their facts and cross referencing, its almost completely made up. There is plenty of falty logic. Such as, they say the Egyptian god Set is god of darkness and chaos. So that is why we say sunset. There are a couple problems with this though. For instance, Set can also be spelled: Seth, Sheth, Sutekh, Setan or Seteh. Also, Set, before he was god of darkness and chaos was the god of deserts, storms, and foreigners. It wasn't until much later in the myths that he bacame god of darkness.

This is just one example of how these guys "pick and pull" their facts. They also give some lineages to different characters such as Mythra, Buddha, and Jesus amongst many others. Really they just take the story of Jesus and paste it onto a bunch of other mythological characters, whether it fits or not. Then they say, "Look, they're all the same."

I wont even start on their astronomy "facts". And don't think I'm offended or anything cause I'm a super christian, cause I am not. But bending info the way these guys do....

Like I said. Its interesting and after the first third of the movie, it gets better as far as facts go(from what I can remember). Its worth the watch, just to see what you can do with fact bending. Makes you really think about what they do in politics.:)

Last edited:
Its interesting, but almost completely untrue. Once you start checking their facts and cross referencing, its almost completely made up. There is plenty of falty logic. Such as, they say the Egyptian god Set is god of darkness and chaos. So that is why we say sunset. There are a couple problems with this though. For instance, Set can also be spelled: Seth, Sheth, Sutekh, Setan or Seteh. Also, Set, before he was god of darkness and chaos was the god of deserts, storms, and foreigners. It wasn't until much later in the myths that he bacame god of darkness.

This is just one example of how these guys "pick and pull" their facts. They also give some lineages to different characters such as Mythra, Buddha, and Jesus amongst many others. Really they just take the story of Jesus and paste it onto a bunch of other mythological characters, whether it fits or not. Then they say, "Look, they're all the same."

I wont even start on their astronomy "facts". And don't think I'm offended or anything cause I'm a super christian, cause I am not. But bending info the way these guys do....

Like I said. Its interesting and after the first third of the movie, it gets better as far as facts go(from what I can remember). Its worth the watch, just to see what you can do with fact bending. Makes you really think about what they do in politics.:)

This said it, basically they really do "bend" the truth quite a bit so that it serves their point of view. Alot of it isn't quite what I would call factual.

Back