• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Musician/vocalist wanted for no/low short film.

We are shooting a low budget 30 minute film that will be released to Amazon Prime. We have written the LYRICS for a song for the end credits. We need someone who can create the MUSIC for the song, (not the whole movie, just the song), and to do the VOCALS for the song. So in other words we are giving you the lyrics and you are writing the music and singing it. You can send an MP3 of the song to us via email, so it doesn't matter what part of the world you live in. You will receive screen credit for the song as "music and vocals by". Please email us for details.

Last edited:
Maybe I can help?

Hi there!

I am a musician and singer. I have experience writing music to lyrics and would be very interested to help out with your project.

I'd be happy to write in whatever style you wanted and would be very grateful for the opportunity.

Hopefully we can help each other!

TMB :thumbsup:

For the delivery you should request .wav file not .mp3.

Back