• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Grading Reel

Check out my Grading Reel, a short snippet of some shots graded by me. I'm an experienced Colorist, Editor and more with published work all over. This reel just gives you an idea of what I can do. If you need to see more and published stuff contact me.

https://vimeo.com/119666598

For more information / contact visit the links below.
Email: Kdart0@yahoo.com
Where I work: whiteshorestudios.com/

After seeing your reel, I think I saw a tutorial of yours on the internet. If that was you, I just wanted to say it really helped me out, one of the most comprehensive ones out there. Beautiful reel either way.

After seeing your reel, I think I saw a tutorial of yours on the internet. If that was you, I just wanted to say it really helped me out, one of the most comprehensive ones out there. Beautiful reel either way.

Yes I do have one up. Hope its the same one you've seen and glad it helped

A lot of the footage in his reel is commonly used by graders to practice on.

Yup its nice footage and its free. I can't publicly show my other work because I don't have rights to post the work publicly on the internet. Other stuff can only bee seen by request:cool:

Yup its nice footage and its free. I can't publicly show my other work because I don't have rights to post the work publicly on the internet.

It is nice footage, especially the cave/fire torch footage. I feel your pain. I'm in a similar predicament.

Yep. It's a boat a lot of us are in. I'll throw in one another Colorist shared with me so you guys can spice up a bit, I haven't seen these ones in more than a few reels.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjJee-JAzoRRH5T0wqe7_tw/featured

I use this footage a lot and its GREAT for the price ;) I have made my donation, I think if there is any colorist or whatever who wants to use this footage (and from similar guys/sites) if they have a donate button, DONATE to them. They don't have to put it up for free and you're benefiting a lot from it so do the right thing and give back.

Thanks for sharing the link, if you know any more resources please share:cool:

Back