• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Method (The Shining Fan Film)

Me and a very small cast and crew went up into the woods in Wyoming and made a short fan film.

https://www.facebook.com/TheMethodFanFilm

1978 - Hollywood's next leading man is about to land the role of Jack Torrance in Stanley Kubrick's adaptation of Stephen King's "The Shining." To prepare for an upcoming screen test, the actor isolates himself in the Wyoming wilderness. Full method. He is quickly interrupted by a King loving local and his wife. His obsession with the role and the local's obsession with King collide...

Watch the full fan film here on Facebook or (and we really encourage you to do this) watch in magnificent and glorious high quality HD on YouTube, here: https://youtu.be/kZKQ5NtmJO0
Directed by Nid Collins with Cinematography by Jaime Cruz and written by Aaron Michael Bailey, The Method stars Aaron Michael Bailey, Phil Kelley, Kendal Romero, Gregory Schueler and Jaxon Hill. Assistant Director was Jessica Rodman and Sound Recordist was Jacob Edwards.

September of 2016: An unfunded crew of seven embark upon a weekend journey into the Wyoming wilderness to pay tribute to King and Kubrick. The unseasonably cold temperatures are met with the tenacity and passion to pay homage to Hollywood's best..

The Method was filmed entirely in Wyoming, USA.

I love The Shining. My best horror movie next to Psycho. This short film is very professional. I love the cinematography and the lovely pianist. Well done.

I love The Shining. My best horror movie next to Psycho. This short film is very professional. I love the cinematography and the lovely pianist. Well done.

Hey thanks. And thanks for not pointing out the films many flaws. Since they are all my fault, I've beaten myself up enough. :thumbsup:

Back