• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Which software for this application?

Hey all, I'm new here and am looking for some advice from more experienced individuals than myself.
Basically I'm trying to figure out the best editing software to get for my specific project. I'm shooting a interview/music performance web series. Here's the equipment I'm working with, three cameras, all of them Firefly 7s, which are basically gopro knockoffs. They shoot in 4k, but I'm planning on sticking to 1080. They record in MP4. I have external sound recording from multiple sources that I'm going to mix down to one track. my computer is a Mac running sierra 10.12.4.
So basically I'm looking for software that can easily sync up my videos and sound and allow me to edit between the different cameras. I don't need something with lots of tricks, just a hopefully intuitive software that will let me do multi cam edits. I have access to Final Cut 7, but from what I've read it doesn't do MP4's. I also downloaded LightWorks, which seems pretty cool but maybe not really made for multi cam editing.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Back