probably answered a 1000 times..

since I've been lurking dozens of sites for about a week now, I can't help but asking this troubling question... I'm just gonna say it directly and hope to get an honest or detailed answer.

is buying a t2i for around 700$ my best choice for quality video or is there a cheaper sub 600$ way of getting good quality video, maybe even great video for indies, just probably bad in low light situations..

just please help me/us out, so I can stop thinking of alternative solutions and keep saving for the t2i.

just please help me/us out, so I can stop thinking of alternative solutions and keep saving for the t2i.
This is what you should not be doing. There will always be new technology to wait for. If you wait to buy, then when you go to buy the one you were waiting for, you will hear about something else and wait. Stop worrying about technology, but what you can, and make a film. STORY MATTERS.

I agree but the video quality difference from the t2i in comparison with every other camera in that price range is absurd. so it's either buying something now or buying something a lot better later.
or do you think there is a camera out there for the same money and similar quality? or at least fully capable of filming a let's say webseries or indy?

Back