EXPERT Post for New Film Makers

Hey!

Welcome to the wacky and wonderful world of Film Making.

So you wrote the greatest script EVER!..

You shot it for pennies and it's a Sundance winner if you ever saw one...

You're gonna need color, audio, mastering (in various formats) and ALL at a level that people will look at it and say, "WOW!...these guys are GOOD!"

You need HIGH end post to get it there, but...

Who knew Telecine was gonna be THAT much?!

...and Point360 wants your first born just to bump out to DigiBeta!

NOW WHAT!? How do I do post on what I have left in my budget?

We work with an eye on your distribution goals, and we are EXPERT, almost Ninja like, in working with Indie budgets and making every dollar pay off for you.

Give us a shot!

Digital Phoenix POST is a comprehensive PLUG AND PLAY post/finishing solution package that you can utilize before frame one is shot or after you have it in the can and are in a hot panic to finish like a pro.

Our expert Post/Finishing and Technical Supervision and Work Flow design produces HIGH END post and finishing work, and because it’s a package (somewhat flat rated) we are WELL within reach of indie productions who want high superior technical, visual effect, audio finishing.

We deliver complete post production and finishing and will package a bid for you that can include: offline equipment and edit suites (Avid and FCP), Telecine/transfers, 2k/4k and HD finishing and color correction, sound design & mixing - including 5.1 surround sound, ADR and Foley, music composition, special visual effects, and an award winning post production staff (ala carte) at your disposal.

Call me and let’s talk about your projects and make a appointment for you to come see my facility. Let’s get you on the post calendar already!

Gaston Hinostroza
Project Development / Client Relations
Digital Phoenix Post
3100 West Burbank Blvd. Burbank, CA 91505
http://www.dragonslayerpost.com/Home/home.html
http://pro.imdb.com/company/co0154403/

818-973-1210 - Main Line (ext 2321)
818-973-1220 - Fax
AIM: bdgstone2

Back