Employee Of Roadrunner Records and Warner Bros

Im looking for some people to make videos for a band add your own animations or pictures and I will supply the mp3 and lyrics if you want?
I work with Roadrunner Records and Warner Bros and Sony.
The best 3 Videos will get money prizes and VIP Access to Bands.
Email me if you are interested in entering the competition at edwardhalford@gmail or DM me on Twitter @EdwardHalford
Looking forward to giving artists a chance to become well known in the music business.
You can also get me on LinkedIn at Edward Halford
This is a great opportunity for Film Makers in all genres.
I want to thank this site also for allowing me to post this job.
I love all sorts of music but I spend a lot of time in studio and working with bands all over the world.
Im a big film fan and love Horrors, action, Gothic and and Indie films, I respect people who work hard in the entertainment business.
My advice to everyone reading this never give up on your dream as you will be successfull if you keep working hard on your work and creations. It took me years to get into the magazines and MTV but I kept knocking on doors even when they said no, I would still call them the next day even if they got angry but then some said I had bravery to keep annoying them and they admired that. So do what I did people and Im still doing it to this very day. Entertainment is hard work.
Thanks for Reading.
Edward Halford :)

Back