• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Supporting our film!!

Heyyy there fellow filmmakers!

Me and my crew of professional filmmakers our in the stages of developing of our film. We've planned it all out, got actors, locations, equipment, pretty much everything. The only problem we've encountered is our budget.

We have approximately $880 (550 pounds) and our aim is to make it to $3000. A bit ambitious, but if your help and your generosity we can make it to our target. We feel so passionate about this project that it feels necessary for us to complete!!

Please look at the following link and have a look. Even the smallest contribution is much appreciated and awards and thanks will be handed out to anyone who makes a donation.

http://igg.me/p/72892

Thank you so much for your time, and if you donate I thank you so much!!!

Good luck with any projects that you filmmakers are doing! Please feel free to message me if you wanna talk about projects or anything, I will be more then happy to assist :D

Peace!! x

39820_o.gif
ITDRIVEBY

Last edited:
Back