• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch The Messenger Short Thriller Film

Hey guys this is a film I co-directed and wrote which was shot and edited in one week. This was the first movie which I used more "professional" equipment and techniques on and would consider my first real short film. I know its not the best out there but I would appreciate some feedback on how I can improve in filming in the future and what went well this time. We only had one week to shoot and edit, but we gave it our best. Watch in HD for best viewing. Thanks!
Film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqCneIaHRHo

Thanks! The kid was 12 years old and he was great and really cooperative, but got tired by the end of the process so that got a little annoying, but otherwise pretty good.

Of course. No matter how much positive reinforcement and praise you give a 12 year old they're still gonna lose that edge toward the end. Hopefully the outcome motivates him to push through on another project. That's a challenge I'd love to take on, directing kids. Good job again to you and the boy.

Back