A new formula for have Music!

Hello im’m Kristian Sensini film composer
I've recently started a campaign on Indiegogo.com
http://www.indiegogo.com/Secretnightmare
I'ts for a release on cd of a soundtracks recently composed.
The cool think is that i've added some option for indie filmakers, that with a fair donation can have :
1- tracks from the cd license for their projects
2- an original soundtrack composed for their next movies
it's a professional and creative way to collaborate and share our works! Hope you want join me and share this news with your friends!

What You Get
Basically the Soundtrack on cd but I've added some interesting options.
1. CD SOUNDTRACK
2. Mp3 SOUNDTRACK (Download Link)
Here are a couple of ideas for Indipendent Film Directors, Studios, Film Students, Low Budget Movie Projects: if you contribute to the campaign, you will have the following options:
1. HAVE THE TRACKS ON THE CD LICENSED FOR YOUR PROJECT (several cues are good for Horror Movies (of course...), Thriller and even Drama Ones.
2. HAVE A PROFESSIONAL COMPOSER (me...) to write the music for your next Short Movie or Feature Film.
So you've several options, depending on your budget.
I thought this is a cool idea to share creativity and to contribute to the Indipendent Movie Market. As you can see the prices are really fair if you think that the average price for a professional licensed track is about 200$, not talking about the price for a full Soundtrack Custom made for you.

Other Ways You Can Help
I've added an option for just 1$ donation, it's a fair price for downloading some music samples. If you don't want to spend any money you can still help this campaign... how?
1. Share this campaign with your friends, horror movie fans and film music lovers. Use Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and so on.
2. If you're a graphic artist and feel like contributing to the campaign for the design of the Cd Art you are welcome!
3. If you are a website or a magazine about Horror Movies, Sci-Fi, Film News, Soundtracks, you can help me spread the word and publish a review of the Soundtrack.
4. If you are a film-maker you can help me making a short video, a trailer for the soundtrack, or a promotion video of this campaign!

www.scorekomposer.com

Back