Trying to quit smoking, movie suggestions?

Hi guys, I'm back, been gone for a while. Hope all is well with you guys. Anyways, I am trying to quit smoking and one of the hardest things about that is seeing it displayed in movies and shows. So, I was wondering, and I know it's a tricky question. But does anybody have any movie/show suggestions that does not incorporate smoking? If not, would you guys be able to link me? Thanks a lot.

I fear anything I suggest may actually have a smoking scene in it, really hard to tell. How about some animated films, or films geared toward kids that are fun for adults?

giving-up-smoking-is-the-easiest-thing-in-the-word.png

Would`nt you rather confront it with some lung cancer movie or similar, instead of avoiding? I know it doesn`t work for every mind, but you might consider it. At least you know you on the right path, do the right thing, and your body will thank you for it.

_

He's just looking for some entertainment that won't make him want to light up he's not looking for movies as quitting aids but sure good suggestion.

Just out of interest, how are you attempting to quit smoking? I assume cold turkey, but I could be wrong on that. Personally, I found that vaping for a few months really helped me.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Quitting Smoking

The Movie to Watch relating to quitting smoking is Stephen King's Cat's Eye.

The movie presents provocative strategies to prevent one from smoking.

Back