• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

which Crimps poster is better?

crimps poster

I like what Paul did but would like to campare that one with the same lay out only with the ghouls in the center instead of lady c. Just my two cents.

and the CHIMPS! LOL -- I would like to save that for my own personal collection as my name is on it. I may need to frame it for my office. With your premission of course.

Hollie

I'm liking Paul's design much better. There are a few minor details that could be tweaked, but they've already been mentioned in the thread.

and the CHIMPS! LOL -- I would like to save that for my own personal collection as my name is on it. I may need to frame it for my office. With your premission of course.
Permission granted from this side.
As if I had any to grant, LOL!

Yeah, I like the principles Paul's has utilized, I'd just go with the the two guys under the wharf.
The look physically menacing.
The current looks like a ghost girl which really isn't shivering me timbers.

Tag line, good as it is, does need trimming.
And the font needs more clarity.

Looks great Paul.

Creates a good impression. The first bite is with the eyes

..... and I agree the tagline needs refinement.

Last edited:
I have not seen this film (would love to) so I'm just riffing on the existing tagline...

They want only one thing to survive... your dying breath.

The one thing they need to survive is your dying breath.

It's hard to survive when you're already dead.

You can't stay alive for them to survive.

For them to survive, you can't stay alive.

I don't know if these spirits/phantoms kill or are nefarious or what so I could be way off base. Just messing around...;)

I appreciate you guys taking the time to work on this...without even the benefit of seeing the movie.

It's a conundrum of sorts. I went through this when I was trying to come up with the teaser line. I really hate teasers that give me the wrong impression about a movie, just for the sake of sensationalism. Mine, though admittedly lengthy, is accurate as to the content of the plot; and, in fact, almost gives away the twist...almost. :)

I'll give some thought as to how to shorten it a bit, especially if I end up having to self-distribute (god forbid).

Back